Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PNL project 10

After watching the video i immediately thought of my phone. I don't always have time to pull out my lab top and research things. I have a t mobile Sam-sung smart phone. My phone have 7 screens that allow me to load them up with apps. I have have all my apps that are for school purposes only on the 5th screen and all my entertainment and personal apps on the 3rd scree on my phone. My phone t me in my laptop. It allows me to type, format, and send. It allows me to browse, search, or save data. To me my PNL is not limited to just a home based on school based computer it is something that is on the go and allows my learning environment to be everywhere I am.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely! I dont have a smart phone or anything special like that, but I do use it for a lot. I use mine for email, keeping in touch and use of the web from anywhere. It has a lot of features I probably could use and just dont know how, but that ok with me! I also started using it for Twitter via this class.
    Hope you have a great Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete