Sunday, February 6, 2011

C4T # 1 Summary

I was assigned to Morgan Bayda. She is a  new teacher in Saskatchewan with Bachelor of Education with a specialization in Early Childhood Education. In the first I commented on she was explaining how she never thought that she would receive as many comments on her blog and the things she post on it. She is very excited about the response that she has received. She also highlights the post that received the most attention.
In the second post I commented on Ms. Bayda was experiencing her first volunteer travel. She had a lot of pictures that showed different projects they were working on. Fromn the pictures, I gather she is having a wonder time and that it is a rewarding experience. I think that she will be a well rounded and very informational teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment